About the Conference
IFC’s inaugural Global Debt Mobilization conference in 2017 attracted close to 300 delegates from 85 institutions, convening financial industry executives in loan syndications, debt capital markets, derivatives and structured finance, as well as Development Finance Institution representatives, emerging market investors, and rating agencies.
For GDMC2019 - Creating Sustainable Investment Opportunities in Emerging Markets - we look forward to welcoming new participants, alongside many who joined our first conference. Interest is running high and prompt registration is strongly recommended.
Engaging with IFC management, our partners, and key stakeholders from around the world, networking with industry colleagues and corporate clients, identifying new business opportunities, and participating in cutting-edge dialogue on some of the most pressing issues of the day will yield new insights and opportunities for moving the needle on global debt mobilization finance forward.
GDMC2019 will feature discussions on a range of topics including:
- An Analysis of Emerging Threats and Opportunities with the Changing Landscape
- Impact of the LIBOR Replacement on the Debt Mobilization and Issuance Spaces
- Creation of Sustainable Investment Opportunities in Emerging Markets
- Innovations in Emerging Market’s Debt Mobilization
- FX Risk Mitigation in the Effort to Deepen Local Currency Debt Mobilization
- Technology’s Potential to Revolutionize Debt Markets
- How Fintech is Changing How and Who We Finance
- Technical Sessions on Blended Finance and Social & Green Bonds
Madrid is the capital and leading financial, commercial and industrial city of Spain. As well as providing a perfect location for this event, the conference will make use of some of Madrid’s breathtaking venues to give you a taste of its rich culture, offering prime opportunities for building professional networks and partnerships.